- Integrated Stripe on pricing page to accept credit card payments
- A replication of Agenty scripting library in
C#has been published on Github. This open-source
.NETpackage can be used to test and debug pre-processing and post-processing scripts locally. See the code on Github or install from Nuget
- New solutions page is available now with different use cases, Agenty is used in businesses.
- Improved OCR quality for pdfs
- Webhook documentation
- Scraping Agent - Many improvement in default scraping engine with realistic fingerprints, performance, speed and anonymous that make the web scraper difficult to detect. And 2 more new engines for super-fast web scraping.
- OCR Agent (new product)
- Textract Agent (new product)
- Barcode Recognition Agent (new product)
- Real-time progress tracking of jobs
- Buckets - New feature to upload documents
- Custom Roles - New feature to create custom roles and permission for team members
- Wait after page load - New feature in scraping agent to wait for selector or fixed time before scraping data.
- Changes in API authentication -
apikeyquery parameter should be used instead
- Changes in start job using API - The
asyncroute should be used to start jobs in cloud
- Lower case attributes - All the attributes in API, Webhook, Plugins etc are set to
- Triggers are now plugins - The trigger feature has been renamed as plugins.
- Improvement in scheduler UI - The scheduler UI now show the schedule to edit and also the CRON expression
- Changes in pricing plan - The $49 plan has been removed and added new $249 plan for businesses looking on the requests for high pages credit, and the professional plan now has 75k pages credit and 40 agents. Also note that, there are no change in pricing for existing customers.