There are 9 different types agent jobs status to track where a particular job while execution :
- Starting - The user pressed the
Startbutton and the jobs is getting started now.
- Queued - The job has been queued as per parallelism limit for your account and your pricing plan, so the job will be started automatically as soon any other running jobs completed in your account.
- Started - The scraping agent, pages credit and other validation succeeded and the jobs has been started on a web scraping worker in cloud.
- Running - The jobs is running now and progress can be seen in the agent page.
- Completing - The scraping task is completed and left with triggers now.
- Completed - The scraping task and triggers are completed.
- Stopping - The user pressed the
Stopbutton and the stop request has been sent to workers running that agent in cloud.
- Stopped - The scraping job has been stopped by user manually.
- Aborted - The scraping job has been aborted due to validation error or any other system error can be found in "crawling logs".