Insert post-processing function can be used in agents to insert some text before our extracted field result. For example, I have this scraping agent "Extract price example" in my account. And I wanted to add the domain as
http://www.domain.com in the
ProductCartLink field in each row to make this relative URL as full. So, I can use the built-in
Insert post-processing function here :
- Edit the scraping agent by clicking on the "Edit" tab
- Go to the field
ProductCartLink and click on the "Edit field" button
- Now, click on the "Add Post-Processing" button to add the
Insert function, the below dialog box will appear
- Now enter the text you want to insert in the field in "
Input" parameter, as I did in screenshot above to insert the
- Then "Save" the function and the scraping agent configuration
- And finally re-run you agent to apply the changes.
After Append Function
If you notice the
ProductCartLink field screenshot below, the
http://www.domain.com has been added by the
Insert function we've added in post-processing.