Replace Post processing function can be used in agents to replace some text with another in extracted field result. For example, I have this scraping agent "Replace Function Example(Post-Processing)" in my account. And I wanted to replace the "
$" symbol with "
USD" from the "
ProductPrice" field in each row. So, I can use the built-in Replace post-processing function here
- Edit the scraping agent by clicking on the "Edit" tab
- Go to the field "ProductPrice" and click on the "Edit field" button
- Now, click on the "Add" post-processing button to add the "Replace" function, the below dialog box will appear
- Now enter the text you want to replace in the "
ReplaceWhat" parameter (the old value which needs to be replaced)
- Then enter the text you want to replace with in the "
ReplaceWith" parameter (the new value)
- Then "
Save" the function and the scraping agent configuration
- And finally re-run you agent to apply the changes.
After Replace Function
If you notice the screenshot below, The "
ProductPrice" field has been updated by the "Replace" function we've added in post-processing.