Concat post-processing function can be used in agents to concatenate fields or custom text into a field. The
Concat function can be used in existing field or we can create a new field as well. For example, I have this scraping agent "Concat Function Example(Post-Processing)" in my account with 5 fields
(Url, Name, Brand, Color, Price) and I wanted to make a new
Title field by combining these fields in same row and also some custom text in middle. So, I can use the Concat post processing to do this automatically for each row in my scraping agent.
- Edit the scraping agent by clicking on the "Edit" tab
- Add a new field, name it
- Click on the "Add post-processing" button to add the
Concat function, the below dialog box will appear
- Now enter the fields names(comma separated) or custom text(in single quote) you want to show in the
Title field in each row. I am using format as (
Name," Available in ",Color," At ",Price," By ", Brand) in my example above
- Then "Save" the function and the scraping agent configuration
- And finally re-run you agent to apply the function in your result.
After Concat Function:
If you notice the screenshot below, The
Title field has been updated by the
Concat function we've added in post-processing..