CountWords Post Processing Function can be used to get how many words contain in our extracted field result.For example, I have this scraping agent "CountWords Function Example(Post-Processing)" in my account and I want to know how many words contain the product
Name field for some internal use. So, I can use the
CountWords Post-Processing Function to get the number of words in particular field.
- Add a new field name which something like I named it
CountWords in Name and selector will be same as for product
- Now, Click on the "Add Post-Processing" button to add the
CountWords Post-Processing function, The below dialog box will appear
- There is no parameter required in this function, So just adding this is enough
- Then "Save" the function and the scraping agent configuration
- And finally re-run you agent to apply the changes.
After CountWords Function:
If we look the latest result, We get how many words contain by field
Name will represent the actual number of words in this field
CountWords in Name .