DeleteRows Post Processing Function can be used to delete unwanted rows in our extracted field result.For example, we have this scraping agent " DeleteRows Function Example(Post-Processing)" in my account and we want to delete the
OpenMonth field which consists the
Jul month rows. So, We can use the
DeleteRows Post-Processing Function to delete this
jul month rows.
- Edit the scraping agent by clicking on the "Edit" tab
- Go to the field
OpenMonth and click on the "Edit field" button
- Now, Click on the "Add Post-Processing" button to add the
DeleteRows function, the below dialog box will appear
- Now enter the text "Expression" parameter which you want to delete from the field, as I did in screenshot above to delete the
- Then "Save" the function and the scraping agent configuration
- And finally re-run you agent to apply the changes.
After DeleteRows Function
If you notice the
OpenMonth field screenshot below, The
Jul month has been deleted by the
DeleteRows function we've added in post-processing function.