StartsWith Post Processing Function can be used in agents to set the
false value, Where the fields start with or not either for character or for string respectively. For example, I have this scraping agent "StartsWith Function Example(Post-Processing)" in my account and I want to make sure the
City field start with
Washington is true or for other fields is false, using
StartsWith Post-Processing function in the
IsWashington City field which is created in the table for assigning the true or false value.
- Edit the scraping agent by clicking on the "Edit" tab
- Add a new field name it something, like I named it
IsWashington City and selector will be same as for
- Now, click on the "Add Post-Processing" button to add the
StartsWith Post-Processing function, the below dialog box will appear
- Now enter the text as
Washington in Input parameter which compare to this field of the table and return the true whenever it is matched else false.
- Then "Save" the function and the scraping agent configuration
- And finally re-run you agent to apply the changes
After StartsWith Function:
If you notice the screenshot below, The
IsWashington City field has been updated by
StartsWith post-processing function.