The "Trim" Post-Processing function can be used in agents. Where, I want to remove comma separated characters from both side of the string. For example, I have this scraping agent "TrimStart Function Example(Post-Processing)" in my account and I want to remove (
') characters from both side of the string in each row of the field "Contact" using "trim" post-processing function.
- Edit the scraping agent by clicking on the "Edit" tab.
- Go to the field "Contact" and click on the "Edit field" button
- Now, click on the "Add Post-Processing" button and add the "Trim" post-processing function as the following screenshot given.
- This function requires "Chars" input parameter
- Now enter the
' text as parameter.
- And "Save" the function and the scraping agent configuration.
- Then, finally re-run your agent to apply the changes.
After "Trim" Function:
If you notice the "Contact" field of the screenshot below, you find that the comma separated characters is removed using "Trim" post-processing function.