TrimStart Post-Processing Function can be used to
trim the unwanted characters from starting value in our extracted field result. For example, We have this scraping agent "TrimStart Function Example(Post-Processing)" in our account and we want to trim the starting value
Phone field. So, We can use the
TrimStart post-processing function to remove the starting unwanted characters in the particular field.
- Edit the scraping agent by clicking on the "Edit" tab,
- Go to the field
Phone and click on the "Edit field" button,
- Now, Click on the "Add Post-Processing" button to add the
TrimStart function, the below dialog box will appear
- Now, enter the input which you want to trim as
0 in Chars parameter
- Then "Save" the function and the scraping agent configuration
- And finally re-run your agent to apply the changes.
After TrimStart Function:
Now, If we look the latest result that the starting value
0 has been trimmed in