The "TrimEnd" Post-Processing function can be used in agents. Where, Comma separated characters list to removes all trailing occurrences of the set of characters from end of the string. For example, I have this scraping agent "TrimEnd Function Example(Post-Processing)" in my account and I want to remove
.? characters from end of the string in each row of the field "Country" using "TrimEnd" post-processing function.
- Edit the scraping agent by clicking on the "Edit" tab.
- Go to the field "Country" and click on the "Edit field" button
- Now click on the "Add Post-Processing" button and add the "TrimEnd" post-processing function as the following given screenshot.
- This function requires "Chars" input parameter
- Now enter the (
.?) text as parameter
- And "Save" the function and the scraping agent configuration
- Then finally re-run your agent, to apply the changes.
After "TrimEnd" Function:
If you notice the "Country" field of the screenshot below, you find that the comma separated character is removed using "TrimEnd" post-processing function.