Unescape Post-processing function can be used to convert escaped text in ‘JSON’ to clean the string in our extracted field result. For example, I have this scraping agent “Unescape Function Example(Post-Processing)” with four fields (Name, Image, Description, Sku) in my account and I want to convert escaped text
(\/\/) in unescaped text
(//) from Image field. So, we can use the Unescape Post-processing function to convert escaped text in ‘JSON’ to clean the escaped text.
- Edit the scraping agent by clicking on the Edit tab.
- Go to image field and, click on the Add Post-Processing button to add the
unescapePost-processing function, the below dialog box will appear.
- This function required no parameter
- So, Save the scraping agent configuration
- And finally, re-run your agent to apply the changes.
After Unescape Post-processing Function
Now, if we look the updated result, we find the new value in image field.