Agenty custom roles feature allow you to create and assign new roles to individuals, to securely control individual and group access to your Agenty resources. The custom roles can be created by users with Admin and Owner permissions.
Agenty already have 5 built-in roles (
Viewer) under team management, and here are the steps to create, update and delete a custom role:
- Go to Team menu in left sidebar
- Click on the Roles button on top left side
- Click on New Roles button
- Enter the Name of new role and select the permissions from given list by clicking on checkbox.
- Here, I want to create a
traineerole and allows the individual to just view my agents, logs and results only. So, I enter the Role name and select its access by clicking on checkbox and save it by clicking on Save button.
- Go to Team menu > Roles tab
- Click on role name, which you want to update from Roles list
- Here, we can change the role Name or Access when needed.
- For eg. I want to change the permissions of
Traineerole, so I added an access(Start agent) by clicking on checkbox. And then click on Save button to apply the changes.