If you want your Agenty data to be used for some analysis, research or reporting purpose? you’ll probably need some extra tools to connect, integrate and deliver the data to those apps automatically. So, introducing Agenty plugins -
Agenty plugins are an integration we have developed with popular 3rd party apps, tools and APIs to automatically transfer the Agenty data when a agent job has been completed in your account.
For example, you can use an email plugin to send job completed notification on your email address or can upload the agent results to third party apps (or your own servers via webhook) via webhook and more…
There are many Plugins available in Agenty and multiple Plugins can be associated with each agent to automate the result delivery, notification or file upload for scheduled or manual running jobs to automate the delivery of data.
- Go to Plugins menu from sidebar
- You will see a list of Plugins available, under your pricing plan (Notice the In Plan field in table below)
- Click on the Add button for corresponding plugin row you want to add
- A web-form will open, to select the agent and to enter the parameter values require to run that Plugin
- Enter all the information and Save it.
Once a plugin has been added to an agent, it can be find under that agent page in Plugins tab. Just go to the agent page > Plugins tab and click on the
Edit button to change anything in the plugin configuration, as in this screenshot :
To remove a particular plugin from your agent, follow these steps:
Go to the agent page > Plugins tab
Click on the Delete button as in screenshot below:
To enable or disable a plugin, follow these steps:
- Go the agent page > Plugins tab
- Click on the check icon to toggle enable/disable the plugin