Agenty SFTP integration allows you to upload your agent result CSV file to your FTP or SFTP server automatically.
SFTP is a secure file transfer protocol method and very popular way for securely transferring files to remote servers. Our SFTP plugin helps you to transfer your scraping agent result to your SFTP server automatically.
You can simply attach a SFTP plugin to your agent with details like - Host (or IP address) and port number with credentials to allow a connection from Agenty to your FTP server. Once configured, your web scraping result will be automatically transferred to your FTP server every-time a scraping agent completes the jobs execution, either its an on-demand scraping service or the scheduled extraction.
Configure SFTP plugin
- Go to the "Plugins" tab
- Find the SFTP plugin and click on the "Add" button
- It will open the SFTP configuration form
- Select the web scraping agent where you want to add this plugin to (the plugin will be triggered automatically on job completion.)
- Enter the
nameof the file.
- You may also use dynamic parameters to generate the file name dynamically on run time.
- Save the configuration
- And run your agent.
Logs and Result
- Click on the "Start" button to run your scraping agent
- Go to "Logs" tab to see the logs trace when the job has been completed
2019-08-05 15:14:00.2704 TRACE SFTP plugin started with timeout: 15 minutes 2019-08-05 15:14:00.2706 TRACE Connected to 126.96.36.199:22 2019-08-05 15:14:00.2707 TRACE Uploading Job-110981-08052019-output.csv (1,122 bytes) 2019-08-05 15:14:00.2709 TRACE File uploaded successfully